If you’d like to make a little extra cash with Google Plus (and who doesn’t like extra cash?) then you might want to check out a new URL shortening service called GooPlu.
The GooPlu program will shorten your Google+ link while making you a little extra cash in the process.
Here’s how it works:
- You use the service at to shorten your long Google+ URL, as well as any link you want to paste into your Google+ stream, into one that is shorter, cleaner, and easier to remember.
- Whenever you link to a website or page included in your Google+ stream using the service, you’ll be paid for the traffic that goes through the link.
- Additionally, you can earn money whenever your friends use the service if you refer them. You’ll be paid up to 20% of whatever they earn.
The site has real-time earnings reports and analytics, so you can see exactly how much traffic you’re sending and how much money you’re making at any time. This makes it easy to see if your efforts are making a difference.
GooPlu sends out payments by PayPal on the first Monday of every month as long as you have earned at least $10 USD.
This is much faster than industry standard.
Just keep in mind that the service is quite new, and thus is does not have a long history of proven payments. With these types of services, there is no guarantee they will be around for the long-term, so it’s a good idea to use this service solely as extra income.
Of course, there’s no reason why you shouldn’t use the service other than the fact that the pop ups it generates might annoy your contacts. If you’re using a shortening service anyway, you might as well get paid for it!
What You Need To Find Success On This Network Is
- Targeting The Right Audience
- Acquiring A Reach Within That Audience
- Making Offers To The Audience You Reach
To reach the best audience you will want to look for and audience that is easy to reach with little effort. The audience need to have large base so you can make money from it. The audience needs to be highly motivated to spend money to solve their problems, do I need to say that again or do you have it. You can find these people really easily if you know the steps all I will say is most of these people are already pre-qualified.
To get the full benefit of Google+ you might consider checking out our E-book And Video Series on Mastering Google Plus For Business
Beth Parker says
Thanks for the tip. If you are going to use a URL shortening service anyhow, why not make a little money doing it, right?
Yes you are right, however you might also have to think about whether this will annoy your readers, Everything in moderation and you should see some decent results.