One thing that many writers and SEO professionals have trouble with is coming up with new articles and unique content so you can get more backlinks.
You could always spin one article and have 50 unique copies, but since the search engines are getting smarter, it is more important to have exceptional quality articles and content on and to point back to your site.
Easy To Follow Article Writing Tips?
Here are a few things to think about when you need a new topic or idea to get a back-link off of the keyword you want to optimise for in the search listings.
We’ll use Chocolate Chip Cookies for our example. These same thoughts can be applied to just about anything though.
- Think about the history of the keyword.
- When was the chocolate chip cookie invented?
- How did it make it to the Country where you live?
- Who was the person or how was it invented.
- How do you make or create the product. What are the ingredients? What are the steps? Which parts or pieces are local and what is from another state, country or city?
- Can it be used to save money? If so you can use it as a bullet point in an article about budgeting. For chocolate chip cookies you can give cost-effective alternatives and generic ingredients instead of prime.
- Geography. What unique ingredients are added in which locations around the world, your country or your city? Do special things need to be added because of altitude, climate, moisture, etc.
- How can it be improved? Are the products to moist, to big or too small? Can they be made more efficiently or with less waste and pollution? Are there any features that you would like to see or can you add something to it to make it better?
Optimizing Your Article For Keywords
One of the hardest things about optimising for a keyword is having enough unique and interesting content to distribute around the internet to link back to your site. If you think about the questions above and then also ask yourself other similar ones, you’ll quickly be able to generate ideas for brand new articles and be able to include the keyword you want to optimise for search.
Writer’s block is never fun which is why you have to remember that there is almost always another way to write about a product, topic or subject. You need to think about it from a different point of view than the actual use of it.
To Find out more about Adam or Affiliate Management Companies make sure you visit his site.
Charleen Larson says
Thanks for the different takes on an already well-known subject. I might add that its probably not good to be too much of a perfectionist here; if you’re writing your umpteenth article on reticulated widgets there’s probably not a lot of hugely new ground to break (i.e. expecting the post to go viral might be too optimistic).
This is just one of many ways to get more value for your work and to help those just starting out with ideas and suggestions. If you can keep your articles completely unique and post on some authority blogs you will really boost your own business in the Serps.
As their knowledge grows by using information like this they will have a better understanding of what really makes a good article and as you have said will hopefully go viral.
Brian Kinkade says
It was an interesting and amazing experience when I used TBS for the first time. The way we can spin unique articles is really mind boggling but as you say as search engines are becoming smarter we have to produce unique articles all the time. What you’ve pointed out is completely true, if we ponder and work on these questions we can never go wrong.
Yes the TBS program is a great tool to be using, however with so many people wanting to get a quick fix they do not take any time to produce a quality article with TBS. What I actually do is write the article first anywhere from 300 to 500 words then I also re-write the paragraphs then the sentences and then go back and change the words manually what I get by doing that is articles that are between 85% and 100% every single time.
I also make sure that I have at minimum 100 resources boxes for those articles and have a collection of links which do not all point to the same url. You might also want to check out a post I did on Jiffy Articles. One I have them reading to go I send them to Article Samurai.