One thing that many writers and SEOs have trouble with is coming up with new articles and unique content so you can get more backlinks.
You could always spin one article and have 50 unique copies, but since the search engines are getting smarter, it is more important to have unique quality articles and content on and pointing back to your site.
Easy To Follow Article Writing Tips?
Here are a few things to think about when you need a new topic or idea to get a back-link off of the keyword you want to optimize for.
We’ll use Chocolate Chip Cookies for our example. These same thoughts can be applied to just about anything though.
- Think about the history of the keyword. When was the chocolate chip cookie invented? How did it make it to the Country you live in? Who was the person or how was it invented.
- How do you make or create the product. What are the ingredients? What are the steps? Which parts or pieces are local and what is from another state, country or city?
- Can it be used to save money. If so you can use it as a bullet point in an article about budgeting. For chocolate chip cookies you can give cost effective alternatives and generic ingredients instead of prime.
- Geography. What unique ingredients are added in which locations around the world, your country or your city. Do special things need to be added because of altitude, climate, moisture, etc…
- How can it be improved? Are the products to moist, to big or to small? Can they be made more efficiently or with less waste and pollution? Are there any features that you would like to see or can you add something to it to make it better?
Optimizing Your Article For Keywords
One of the hardest things about optimizing for a keyword is having enough unique and interesting content to distribute around the internet to link back to your site. If you think about the questions above and then also ask yourself other similar ones, you’ll quickly be able to generate ideas for brand new articles and be able to include the keyword you want to optimize for.
Writer’s block is never fun which is why you have to remember that there is almost always another way to write about a product, topic or subject. You just need to think about it from a different point of view than the actual use of it.
To Find out more about Adam or Affiliate Management Companies make sure you visit his site.